Minutes of the March 2018 Meeting of the Amateur Astronomers Association of Princeton
- Meeting called to order at 7:30
- Jim Fling has volunteered to head the Nominating Committee to put together a slate of nominees for the board of directors for next year.
- Upcoming outreach event at Stuart Day School, about 24 students with parents and siblings. No other events scheduled currently.
- Communiversity Day in Princeton is April 29th, volunteers and scopes needed.
- Observatory news
- Requests for groups to visit the observatory will be handled by Outreach
- Public night groups will be handled by the observatory
- Eight members want keyholder training, the weather is making it difficult to schedule training
- The pointing problem with the refractor is being worked on, the mount is being adjusted.
- EAA plans will be discussed at the board meeting later in March.
- The meeting was adjourned.